Thursday, May 24, 2007

even though our journals are due today (which happen to be this crazy nice blog) I am by no means close to being finished my project. this will be an ongoing project that won't be done until i've recieved all the imput and suggestions from my grad class once the website goes up. And the programming itself can only be done at home on my spare time, so it has been taking a little bit of time. with grad happening tomorrow, all of this week was devoted to the preparation of that, so not alot has been done on the website this week. but the shell of it is up and i will post some screen shots on this blog so you can see my layout. i have imputed over 60 grad's infos into my computer, so i am half-way done! I will be sure to keep these journal entries up with at least pictures and then for sure the link to my website once i'm done!

think it's a really vital thing for my grad class to stay in touch. all i hear from my friends is how they're never going to see these people again, and how they're never going to talk to these people again, and i find that really depressing! i know that i'm probably not going to see or talk to most of the people, but i really want to be able to communitcate with them through email, or see how they're doing through their pictures on facebook or myspace or whatever! so this website gives everyone a means of having everyone elses email addresses and link to their facebook accounts. another thing this website is going to be good for is keeping in touch for our 10 year reunion!!! hopefully as the grads change their emaiil adresses or names or locations, they'll email me so that i can make sure everyone else finds out. i can also use the website to report any marriages or deaths (hopefully not) or children or anything!!!


so yeah, i'll keep you posted on the progress of my website!

No comments: