Friday, May 11, 2007



I went through the process of talking to Mrs. Crawford and getting the pictures. I managed to upload over 100 grade 8 pictures of people who ar graduating this year, and a little bit more than that for grade 12 pictures. I don't have all 118 of either grade 8 or 12, but that was to be expected. One of the things that I might want to do is see if i can get copies of the actual grad pictures of the grads. The cap and gown ones. I think though, to make my job easier, I might just put up a link on the website saying that if they want their cap and gown picture up, they need to email it to me. And also, if either their grade 8 or 12 pic is missing, to email me that as well.

One problem I've encountered so far is the difficulty in getting all the grads to fill out the profiling forms. 118 doesn't seem like a big group of people when you're looking at the number for running say, a dance, but when you're personally trying to find each one of those people and get them to make time for you, it's a little harder. I'm working at it though, and i think i'll be able to get everyone with just a little effort on my part.

No comments: