Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I've decided that in order for this to be successfull, not only will I have to put up a link to my website on the school's website, but i'll also have to promote it in other ways. Some ways in which I will do this are:

Send out a mass email to all the grads giving them all the info on the website,
Announce the URL over the annoucements so that not only the grads, but teachers and other students can see the website if they want...
Put up posters (?)
Announce it at either or year-end assembly, or our grad banquette (Depending on the status of the website)

I want this to be a popular website that will hopefully be replicated by other grad classes in years to come. Other than that, I've been working at a pretty steady pace of about 5-10 grads a day (getting their "profiles") so I will definietly get at least 100 of the 118 by the end of the year. There are some kids who don't like to show up to school that often or whatever, so they might take a bit longer to get, but i think that the majority will be done by june.

No comments: